Wednesday, March 18, 2015

On Mon. Jeff took the tractor and  was able to scoop up more of the grass from the pasture area  where I would like my garden , but  because the ground is not  level it was not coming up evenly. I don't think the garden will be as large  as I had planned, but starting smaller  is probably a  good idea.

 Since putting up the Blue Bird houses there has been a  Blue Bird that has been hanging out in the yard, and  I have seen him sitting on top of the wooden house the last  3 mornings.  Hopefully a  nest will be  built and a  family raised.

1 comment:

  1. I am keeping my fingers crossed you get a bluebird family. That would be great to watch. I think that we had a couple of robins today. They were a little far off so I couldn't see if they had red on the belly. Glad to hear you are getting started on a garden. You know you can always make it bigger or start a second patch in the future. I look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete