Monday, May 4, 2015

This past weekend Brad and Nikole came down,and we had  a really busy weekend.  Mars,Honey and Indiana were good and sat waiting for the action to start.   They did go off and explore later, Nikole took them for a  " swim" in the creek. 

We put in fencing for my garden in hopes it will keep the deer out or at least  make them think about jumping the fence. I think it went up pretty quickly with all of us working on it. 


 Here is the finished project, it just needs a  gate, but that will be another day. 

And  here are my green beans  just starting to pop up,  so at least I know I can do beans.
















This was the second  project, to put  large rock along the edge of flower beds from the drive way down to the bottom of steps, and it blended right in with the rocks I had put in several weeks ago to keep mulch from washing away. 


1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great. I was hoping that you had taken some and would blog about your weekend. I love the picture of the three dogs. I bet they didn't sit that well for very long. Your fence looks very nice and I love the rock border. You had a very productive weekend. Fun to see your garden. Jeff and Brad look like they know their way around a post maul :) Maybe that tool is named something else, but I have always thought of it as a maul.

    ReplyDelete