Tuesday, June 9, 2015


   Mars  and I went to the garden  late this afternoon, everything is growing, corn and pumpkins here.

Green beans , see the little blooms , I can taste fresh green beans now.  Hopefully I won't have so many I won't know what to do with them. 

This shows the onions, beans, dill and lettuce middle of bottom.

And here are the potatoes.  

It was very hot today 97 , and it is to be hot tomorrow, with possible rain on thur.  , so I am hoping it rains then, all my flowers in pots  were dry even though I watered them yesterday.  
Jeff is working on burning the stumps, has the one in front by bank  simmering !!


1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great Bobbie. We were hot today too. I was at my folks and they had on the news and they kept saying that it was 99 today in their hometown. Might have been the hottest part of the state. Supposed to be some cooler here tomorrow too. I have had some deer and/or rabbit damage. I am fixing up a homemade pepper spray. It has been pretty frustrating. Nikole was telling me that you used to use a electric fence in Minnesota. If the spray doesn't work i may have to consider that.

    ReplyDelete