Tuesday, June 16, 2015

We have had plenty of rain the past few days, and with sun and humidity things are growing well. Tonight I discovered that the  potatoes have flowers,

the tomatoes have flowers

and   there are little green pumpkins on the vines!
The lettuce is doing wonderful and we have had  many salads already and many more to have. 
I so far have been able to keep up with the weeds, and I hope that I can continue to keep them under control.

My poison ivy rash is getting better, thank heavens , and I am being very careful where I go , and  really am not venturing very far.

We took Mars to the park in Boone for a walk last night and he didn't want to get out of the car and then very very slowly went on the walk with us.  He just didn't want to go. I think my dog is getting old.  But I hope he can enjoy the summer and sleep and follow us around when we are out.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your poison ivy is getting better. Your garden plants look great. It is sad to think about our dogs getting old. They are such a part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete