Wednesday, October 14, 2015




While in the garden yesterday,  I checked the  pepper plant , and this is what I found !    And there are several more small green peppers growing.    I will have to cover the plant the next few nights as it is to get to freezing or close.   Not that I will be able to save the plant but I think I will try.      Only a  few more tomatoes left,   there  are 2 pumpkin vines that are green, and a few carrots left to dig.  Then my first garden is done.     But I have  learned  a  few things , and have decided what I might want to plant next year.   I would guess this will be an ever changing project.  More pepper plants next year, and beets. 

1 comment:

  1. We are expecting frost too, Thursday and Friday nights. I am going to pick what I can just in case. I haven't decided if I will try and cover stuff or just take my chances. Then it will be warmer again. I am in kind of the same place, a few tomatoes and peppers left. My sister is kinda hoping for frost. She has a bunch of cannas to dig that need a frost before she can take them up and store them for next year.

    ReplyDelete