Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I was able to get rhubarb plants from a neighbor of my sister, so I now have 3 nice plants along the fence line. Probably no rhubarb this year, but next  year I should be able to pick it.  Also planted 5 Asparagus root plants, M.A. had ordered them from one of her many seed catalogs, so again will just have to wait and see what happens.   I wonder if my Asparagus plants in MN are up ? These are the ones that Lorri gave me several years ago,  and this year  I should have been able to eat fresh Asparagus, hopefully the new people are enjoying it.

After doing the volunteer duties  today at the Arboretum, I walked the woodland trail, oh millions of wild flowers, I just had my phone with me and took some pictures, if I had the camera I could have taken lots of pictures.

The Tulip tree by the front porch is in full bloom, unfortunately it is very windy today and the blossoms  are being blown off.

On Mon. we went and walked the Lost Lake trail, it is  easy and we will take Mars there in the future. He is slowing down, arthritis , vision issues,  but all things  that happen to a  dog that is 10 + years old.
 
 I will post  wild flower pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment