Thursday, April 16, 2015

What a great day, I finished cleaning out the weeds on rock wall at the front of the drive way, I planted flower seeds on the east side of potting shed,  ( these are  seed packs that  Joanne left here  so we will see if they even grow) cleaned out the dead parts of Vinca along the steps to patio.

My brother in law brought his tiller down this afternoon.  Jeff worked on garden and now it is all tilled, also had a truck load of horse poop that we put on the garden and tilled that in.  I just want to get going and starting planting things,  and when I think about what all I want to plant I might just  do it this weekend. Tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce, corn, pumpkins, onions, beans.  I know I will need to wait for the tomatoes but I think everything else  could go into the ground.  And then I think I should wait at least till the end of then month. I will talk to my sister and the neighbor and see when they are going to plant.

 I have my new hoe ,  can't wait to use it.  Mars and I will be in the garden early in the mornings in the summer!.

1 comment: