Sunday, July 12, 2015

Just the middle of June and I discovered little green pumpkins on the vines!!  Now I know it is 3 1/2 months till Oct. and  anything could happen , but I am still pretty excited. 

This is one of my big tomato plants lots of blooms,  I am hoping for lots of tomatoes, I can taste them now. 
The potato plants have blooms  also.  Just keeping thinking I will go out to the garden and the rabbits  will have eaten all of it !  Although I have not seen a rabbit in the garden there is a little one that hangs around  on the other side of the fence. 

My poison ivy rash is getting better,  and I am being very watchful as to where I am.

Mars is slowly getting around, his vision seems to be getting worse, he did not want to go on a  walk last night. Hopefully he can enjoy his summer here , sleeping and just  following us around.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. It is fun to see what is growing at your house. Hoping for the best for Mars. He is such a special dog.

    ReplyDelete